I've been most fortunate to receive awards for some of the work that I've done over the past few years.
Although receiving an award is an honor and I will always cherish what transpired before, during, and after the work for these projects, there are literally thousands of other projects I've worked on that did NOT receive awards - and I am equally proud of them!
An award is what I like to call a 'calling card' that opens doors that would normally otherwise be closed. For that, I am truly grateful. Because these awards HAVE opened doors for me that quite possibly would have remained closed to me had I not received them.
But regardless of whether or not an award was given for a project that I worked on, I am proud to have the privilege of participating in ALL of the projects I am associated with.
- Grammy Award 1987 Best Country Instrumental Performance String of Pars Remix Engineer
- Grammy Award 1988 Best Country Instrumental Performance Sugarfoot Rag Recording and Mixing Engineer
- Grammy Award 1993 Best Country Instrumental Performance Sugarfoot Rag Musician
- Grammy Award 1993 Best Country Instrumental Performance Red Wing Recording and Mixing Engineer
- Grammy Award 1993 Best Country Vocal Duo Blues For Dixie Recording and Mixing Engineer
- Grammy Award 1995 Best Country Instrumental Performance Hightower Recording and Mixing Engineer
- Grammy Award 1999 Best Country Instrumental Performance Bob's Breakdown Recording and Mixing Engineer
- Grammy Award 2000 Best Recording Package Ride With Bob Recording and Mixing Engineer
Grammy Award 2001 Best Country Performance Duo or Group Cherokee Maiden Recording and Mixing Engineer
- Triple Platinum Sales Award 1996 George Strait Boxed Set Recording and Mixing Engineer
Like Me on Facebook